2013年12月21日星期六

So the story goes like this.
It was a competition, and I was watching live broadcast of it, which my team was playing in that particular time.  Well, I not good enough to be there so I can only sit in front of my computer.  The competition goes really exciting and I started to post a lot of stuff in my Facebook to encourage my teammates, although they wouldn't watch my post at that particular moment, just wanna show them how much I support them.  AND THEN, one of my seniors (who at the scene but not going to play) message me through Facebook and asked me to stop doing like that.  At that moment I guess I can only say yes, so I just stop my posting-act.

And here's what I really wanna say:
May I know what is the reason not letting me to do so?  I mean there is no big deal in showing how I support you guys, and even if it is, what the hell the problem is?  I am supporting my team which is also your team.  Last year when Lee Chong Wei was playing in the final of the Olympics, I did the same thing, lots of people did the same thing in posting how they support their idol.  So tell me, what the hell is the problem in showing how much I support you guys? 

2 条评论:

LSXM 说...

woohoo looks who's back.
haha k hope you feel better (at least slightly) after that post.
I don't see why not either but it's not gonna help.
Anyways read about your experiences in the previous post and it sounds like you have had a lot of good experiences!
All the best in uni

Plant 说...

hahaha feel better actually xD
yea having like really good time in Taiwan xD they treat me nice hahaha xD
your life was like much more interesting than me, aren't you? xD I mean that's how i feel when i read through ur post xD
anyway, you too all the besyt =D